The PBA Board Meeting is a multi-day event that takes place three times each calendar year at multiple locations across the state. During these gatherings, PBA's committee meetings are held (see a full list of committees here) along with seminars or training for members. Our partners from member benefits programs also attend to connect with members and answer questions. There are social events for members to attend, as well, whether it's a cocktail reception in the summer/fall or the Winter Installation & Awards Banquet.
These events are not just for board members or leadership; any member may attend! Unless otherwise noted on the schedule of events, committee meetings are open to all membership and we encourage you to attend them to let your voice be heard. It's your chance to get involved at the state level, learn about issues concerning the industry, and make valuable connections with other members. So, how do you sign up?
The Board Meeting registration link can be found in multiple places.
- It will be advertised in TradeSecrets, our weekly membership eNewsletter. If you haven't seen it yet, be sure to keep an eye out for it in coming weeks! If you're not getting TradeSecrets, you can subscribe here.
- It is also located on the PBA Events Calendar, which you can find here.
The registration page will give you all the information you need, including:
- Registration link to RSVP for committee meetings
- Full schedule of events
- Room release date and reservation information
- Dates and Location
- Any other event information
If you still can't find what you're looking for, contact PBA Staff.
Schedule of Events
Board Meetings take place over the span of 3 days - Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
You can download the full schedule of events here.
Consult your PBA Member Guide or our FAQ's document for more information. If you still can't find your answers, please don't hesitate to contact PBA Staff. We hope to see you there!