It may be a question you are asking yourself. But when you joined your local home builders association, you did so because you care about our industry. You wanted to be one of the ones who would make a difference. Face it, the only way you can really make a difference is to be informed and involved. The regional and board meetings are the perfect opportunity for members to have their voice be heard and to stay up to date on PBA’s activities.
PBA WANTS your input, ideas, and energy. Attending and participating in the meetings not only gives you that chance, but it also brings you together with others who share your passions. Networking with your colleagues is fantastic for your business.
If that’s not enough to motivate you to register, consider these reasons to join us October 31-November 2 at the Harrisburg Hilton.
- MEET THE BUILDER – We’ve got the perfect event set for builders and remodelers to connect with national and regional manufacturers. Meet The Builder is a free, casual cocktail party guaranteed to help your business.
- SAVING MONEY WITH A SAFER WORKPLACE – Dave Morrison of Eastern Alliance Insurance will share tips and advice on establishing a safe environment for your business. Not only will you protect your valuable employees, but you’ll save cash by doing it.
- KEEPING UP WITH VITAL LEGISLATION – Greg Ugalde, NAHB Chairman, will talk address national legislative priorities and regulatory victories during a BUILD-PAC reception.
- STAYING INFORMED – Committees from Workforce Training, Government Affairs, Membership, Professional Women in Business, Associates Council, Communications, and more will update members on activities and seek your input on future priorities.
- BOARD MEETING – Officer elections, the 2020 budget, chairman reports are just the start of this extremely important gathering that brings together members from across Pennsylvania. It’s a chance to be heard and to make that all important difference.
If you haven’t yet registered to attend the PBA Fall Board Meeting, please do so today. You’ll be glad you did!